wsfw023 is providing in-depth RV product reviews on the best gear and gadgets for campers who want to save the time, money and stress of figuring out what to buy.
Whatever sort of thing you need your RV camping trips – we’ll make your shopping process for it much easier by telling you the best one to get. With that mission, we strive to be a one-stop channel for all RV camping things for our readers.
You might notice wsfw023 is different than other RV communities:
- We don’t publish new articles every day. We focus on quality instead of quantity. (1)
- We believe in honest, well-built content that gets you what you need quickly and correctly so you don’t have to weed through junk.
- We update our articles over time. Sometimes we publish starter articles and fill them out later with thorough research. (2)
- We are doing our best to make this site valuable to each visitor, doesn’t matter if you’re already an expert or a determined beginner in the RV world.
- We’re proud to be RV campers and believe that sharing the responsibility and fun of RV camping makes us all stronger.
(1) We focus on higher quality posts instead of publishing every day
With the goal of getting as many as page views as possible, many blogs produce and publish new posts every day without putting much time and care into making the best content for readers.
wsfw023 team, on the other hand, mainly focuses on higher quality. We do the hard work so that you don’t have to. Do not publish the contents on a daily basis, but we always make sure that our contents are of the best quality before making them online on our website.
(2) We update our existing pages over time
We do this so you can get helpful info as soon as possible. Any time we do research and get new updates related to the topics we’re covering in wsfw023, we want our readers to be the first who receive these updates by quickly revising and updating the contents.
Think of it more like Wikipedia, with topical pages that are updated over time. Many pages have a “change log” where we make notes about updates.
Sometimes we publish starter articles and fill them out later with thorough research.
How We Pick Top Products?
We don’t review and recommend products because some companies gave us some money to feature their latest part or accessory. We ensure that all the products featured on our Top Picks for all categories really deserve to be on the list from every angle based on practical tests, real customer’s reviews and expert’s input (completely unaffected by any subjective factors). In fact, we don’t accept any free samples, freebies or paid product reviews because this can cause a conflict of interest.– wsfw023 team –
We love the things we recommend and literally trust them with our lives. We select each pick with the utmost care, relying on expert opinion, research, and real testing. When you see Our Picks you can trust it’s the best option for most people.
- Read the manufacturer’s product specs sheet for better understanding the products (functions, features, how it works,…) and proper usage when testing the units which could lead to fair and reliable results.
- Real-world consumer feedback and reviews: We extract data about products on all the comments, reviews of buyers on e-commerce websites, forums, groups – both positive and critical reviews.
- Interview customers who have purchased the product.
- Interview your salespeople who have experience selling the product: We also talk to staff at local RV stores to gain insider information.
- Interview experts who have experience using the product: We don’t just stop with what our experts think. We also go out and see what other industry experts and influencers think about these products.
- Get our hands on the product: To have products for reviewing we may buy the product ourselves, rent the product from shops or borrow the product from RV campers in our community. Testing all the products ourselves is the only way to (1) verify the reviews we got (2) make sure we’ll recommend our readers the best options based on practical experience as a user like you will be.
The criteria for our reviews varies from product to product, but generally we evaluate a product based on the following factors:
- Performance: How well the product performs its intended function.
- Features: We also weigh the product based on the additional features or functionality that may make the product special.
- Durability: The building quality, materials used and lifespan of the product.
- Ease of Use: How easy the product is to use, setup and install.
- Safety: To ensure that no harm occurs to you or your pets.
- Price: How the price of this product compares to other similar products in its category. Is the unit worth the money?
We may give a reward or badge to a product in a category. Generally, these rewards are broken down into 3 different types:
- Best Of The Best – The best rated product which will work best for the majority of people reading the article.
- Editor’s Choice – The product which may work best under certain circumstances or situations recommended by the authors.
- Best Bang for The Buck – The product which will provide the best value for money.
Why Should You Trust Us?
Your trust is what we value above everything else. We want to be a reliable source for every camper, and our team knows that your trust is a reward for the excellent job. To win this reward, wsfw023 provides the high-quality contents and cares about every reader.
With the mission of providing genuine, accurate buyer’s guides to help our readers save time and money, we always feature the most excellent products according to practical experience, experts’ reviews and real-world consumer feedback. We’ve spent many hours on market research, interviewing RV experts & customers and testing all the products by ourselves to narrow down the best picks for you.
We’re campers & we’ve been living RV lifestyle more than 10 years
We’re working harder to help RV communities
We’re doing our best to make wsfw023 become Top #1 RV lifestyle blog
How We Make Money?
When you click a link and buy a product we recommend, we might make a referral commission. This is how we can bring you such great well researched content for free and without spammy ads.
It doesn’t cost you anything and your prices are always the same. Merchants give referral (or “affiliate”) commissions all the time, you usually just don’t know about it. Most importantly, it will never affect what we recommend.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What if The Thing I Want isn’t On Your Site?
Contact us here or send a direct message to our Facebook Fanpage to let us know if you need help figuring out a particular buying problem. Our staff – made of smart and curious people who love to investigate reader questions – may be able to help.